THE CADILLAC DILEMMA
Stop the coolant loss and you’ll stop the overheating!
Your Cadillac is losing coolant. It runs good and has plenty of power but overheats on the freeway. The cooling system appears to be in good working order. With no visible leaks, no water in the oil and very little steam coming from the tail pipe. Your mechanic has replaced the radiator, water pump, and thermostat but nothing seems to work.
TYPICAL SEQUENCE OF EVENTS
Initial overheating issues can usually be traced to component failure and repaired. The first indication that some residual problem still exists begins with a low coolant warning.
- Car overheats.
- Cooling system is repaired.
- Low coolant warning appears.
- Mechanic finds nothing wrong.
- The coolant keeps disappearing.
- Engine does not overheat as long as the coolant level is maintained.
- The engine still runs good and has plenty of power.
- The distance you can drive starts getting shorter and shorter.
- Replacing components in the cooling system has no effect.
- With nothing left to replace you’re told that you probably have a blown head gasket and need to replace the engine.
Air, which enters the cooling system, in the form of exhaust gasses, will reduce or completely stop coolant flow.
It takes about one hour to repair a Northstar. The only tools you’ll need are a screwdriver, a pair of pliers, and a pair of sizzlers. No mechanic required. Each kit comes with simple step by step photo directions. However, one of our experienced field technicians would be happy to assist you, by phone, during the repair.
STEP 1 – INSTALL THE COOLING SYSTEM MODIFICATION KIT.
This device is pre-assembled and takes less than ten minutes to install. No mechanical skills required.
Tools – Screwdriver, pliers, and a pair of scissors.
Purpose – Prevents thermostat malfunction during repair.
STEP 2 – FLUSH
Steel Seal is not compatible with antifreeze. The antifreeze must be temporarily drained from the system and replaced with water. Simple Step by step picture diagrams provide easy to follow flushing procedure.
STEP 3 – HEAD GASKET REPAIR
- Add recommended dose of Steel Seal to surge tank.
- If you’re near a freeway drive the car five miles ( going 60 mph in third Gear.).
- If you’re not near a freeway drive around the block for 15 minutes in a lower gear (2500 – 3500 RPM).
- Head gasket repaired.
Monday – Saturday
10am – 6pm EST
Original owner/ non-transferable
- Thirty day money back
- After thirty days — Unconditional life time warranty
|1993-1994||Cadillac Eldorado ETC|
|1995-2002||Cadillac Eldorado ETC|
|1993||Cadillac Seville STS|
|1994-2004||Cadillac Seville STS|
|1996-2004||Cadillac DeVille Concours/DTS|
|2005||Cadillac DeVille DTS|
|2006-2011||Cadillac DTS Performance|
|2008-2011||Buick Lucerne Super|
|1994||Cadillac Seville SLS|
|1995-2001||Cadillac Seville SLS|
|2002-2004||Cadillac Seville SLS|
|1994||Cadillac DeVille Concours|
|1995||Cadillac DeVille Concours|
|2004-2005||Pontiac Bonneville GXP|
|2006-2007||Buick Lucerne CXS|
|1999-2005||Shelby Series 1|
Steel Seal has been providing a low cost alternative to the high cost of head gasket replacement since 1998
1) To provide customers the most cost effective repair
2) Northstar Division is an example of this commitment
3) Customer satisfaction is Steel Seals primary concern
Place My Order
Please visit the rest of our website to view engine block sealer reviews from customers who know the truth: Steel Seal is the real deal! These reviews are from actual customers who have used the Steel Seal head gasket repair sealer.